The Texas Center is focused on delivering hands-on education for dentists and their teams.
These courses will teach full mouth BioRejuvenation Dentistry using minimally invasive techniques.
One Year Occlusion Residency
Our one year occlusion residency program is the centerpiece of the Texas Center. This residency is 6 sessions spread over a course of one year. This program will change the way you treat your patients and how you run your practice. This unique residency program teaches a total health system equipping the doctor with the technical and communication skills necessary to successfully diagnose and restore any case. Our residency focuses on the stomatognathic system, how it works, and how to rebuild it using the human biologic model as a guide. Learn More ›
Each team will learn BioRejuvenation Dentistry techniques and philosophy to support the dentists in their practice. Learn More ›
*Designed for TXCOS residents’ teams
These courses are designed to build upon the knowledge gained in the residency program and to enhance your professional practice. These electives include topics such as fundamentals of waxing, photography, and advanced composite esthetics. Learn More ›
What you can expect from your classroom experience:
- You will be learning hands-on, not just watching.
- You will learn through firsthand experience and exponentially by being an integral part of the diagnosis and treatment planning of your classmates.
- Not only will your case be documented step by step with PowerPoint, but you will also have access to your classmates’ cases as well.
- You will receive individual instruction – classes are limited to 20 students and instructor to student ratio is 1:4.
- You will have instructor support outside of the classroom.
Ultradent Seminars is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry. Ultradent Seminars designates this activity for 7 continuing education credits per day.