For registration information contact email@example.com or 855-539-4040.
Click on image below for additional details.
Presented by Dr. Bernie Villadiego, DDS.
Dr. Bernie Villadiego graduated from Creighton University School of Dentistry in 1989 and went on to complete a general practice residency program at Los Angeles County/USC Medical Center. He established a private practice with an emphasis in esthetic and reconstructive dentistry in Chatsworth, CA in 1993. An accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. Villadiego is a graduate of several cosmetic residency dental programs at the Esthetic Professionals Dental Education Center in California and had served as their clinical instructor in the Advanced Fixed Prosthodontics and Occlusion residency programs. He is also a visiting faculty/clinical instructor with the Spear Education at Scottsdale Center for Dentistry in Arizona and a graduate of The Texas Center for Occlusal Studies. He has also completed continuums at the Dawson Center for Advanced Dental Study. An avid landscape and portrait photographer, Dr. Villadiego has lectured on the use of glamour and clinical photography in dentistry.
Lighting the Face
December 1-2, 2017
Tuition: $1250 per dentist / $850 per additional staff
Course Hours: Friday 8-4, Saturday 8-4
Instructors: Bernie Villadiego, DDS (Adjunct Instructor)
For registration information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-539-4040
If you’ve ever considered hiring a professional photographer to capture beautiful images of your patients and their new smile, then this course is for you. Join us as Dr. Bernie Villadiego teaches you how to create world class portrait photographs of your patients.
Space is a luxury that many dentists simply cannot afford. Learn how to make big images no matter how little room you have. You will learn how to shoot in small spaces.
You will be participating in taking portaits of live beautiful models.
What You Will Learn …
• How to set up and prepare for your studio glamor shots
• Learn what gears to buy
• Learn the basic camera settings and how to shoot in manual mode (ISO, shutter speed, and aperture)
• Learn the qualities of light
• Learn how to evaluate your images using histogram
• Learn how to color calibrate your images and how to customize white balance
• Learn how to connect with your models
• Learn how to direct and pose your models for a fantastic result
• Learn how to use light diffusers, soft boxes, and reflectors
• Learn what to do with glamor shots after you have taken them
• Learn post processing/and retouching images
• Learn how to fully utilize the portraits for internal and external dental marketing for social media
• Learn how to “brand” your dental practice and set yourself apart from all the other cosmetic and family dental practices around you
What You Will Need To Bring
• Camera and memory cards
*This course is limited so reserve your spot today